Clay paint yellow 4 kg€ 35
A well-covering yellow clay paint for interior works.
- Includes white clays, yellow pigment, cellulose, limestone powder, different sands
- The colour is matte yellow
- Suitable for dry rooms
- Suitable surfaces are cardboard, wood, stone, plaster, etc.
- Pigment can be added up to 5% of the weight of the dry mixture
- Add 4 litres of water to 4 kg dry mixture of clay paint
- 1 kg clay paint covers 6-9 m2 walls or ceilings in one layer
Making the clay paint:
Pour the dry mixture of clay paint to clean water that you have measured out. Spir with whisk. Let the mixture stay for a while, spir from time to time. It is enough to paint one or two layers. When the surface is very absorbent, previous priming is necessary. You can use the same clay paint for priming by adding 20% more water. Suitable tool is a bigger brush with natural hair.