Lime plaster from lime putty /finishing layer 0-1 mm/ 125 kg€ 32
Elastic and strong plaster for walls and ceilings of dry rooms or moderately humid rooms, consists of natural sands, smashed limestone and lime putty.
We sell the plaster as separate components - lime putty and dry mixture. 125 kg includes:
- 1 x 25 kg lime putty (dry matter ~12,5 kg)
- 4 x 25 kg dry mixture
Traditional lime plaster of lime putty and dry mixture:
- Consists of slaked lime, crushed limestone with different fractions and fractioned sands
- The size of the grain is 0-1 mm
- Optimal thickness for one layer is ~8 mm
- Need for plaster is ~15 kg/m2
- Natural colour is light grey
- Suitable surfaces in interior: walls and ceilings in all living-rooms, wc/bathroom, staircase
- Suitable surfaces in outside conditions: wooden walls higher from ground and covered with eaves (at least 0,5 m), stone walls that are not overmoist and are covered with eaves
- When plastering wooden surfaces we recommend using reed mat and reed board
Look at the photos of lime plaster/mortar HERE!